Thursday, March 26, 2009

Taylor & Lauren


From the Bride & Groom-"Melissa, Thanks so much for everything! You did a phenomenal job and we LOVE our pictures! Thanks for all your hard work and making everything turn out great! We can never thank you enough! Love, The Penrods"
From the Mother of the Bride-"I hope you know how much we appreciated the wonderful pictures you took for Lauren's wedding. They are just perfect and bring such wonderful memories back. Thank goodness you took pictures of things I never saw...A day hasn't gone by that I haven't looked a the pictures. You did a wonderful wonderful job. I don't know how you did our wedding on Friday and another on Saturday. Plus you were so patient and wonderful two days before at the temple and the beach...We are so happy and I love the CD you made too." Love, Laurie & all

No comments:

Thanks For Stopping By!

About Me